FSK Code of Conduct (COC)
As members of FSK we are committed
to Co-Op gaming and seek to excel in effective team
All members are bound by the following
A. General Rules:
1. Always treat your fellow members
and other players on WON with respect even (or especially)
2. Never - under any circumstances
- insult another member or another player on WON.
Even if you are being insulted keep your temper
and react rationally.
3. Criticize in a constructive way
by offering alternatives.
4. Don't take criticism personally
but see it as a chance to improve your skills. Try
to understand why criticism has been issued and
only then decide for yourself if it is justified.
5. Keep in mind that as a member
of FSK you contribute to the reputation of the clan
with every action you take. Earn yourself respect
and FSK will gain respect, too.
B. Special Rules :
1. Respect ranks and decisions made
in due course.
2. Keep up effective communication
by reporting and ordering "through the ranks".
3. Work on your skills and attend
training sessions as often as possible.
4. Post a message on the forum if
you are absent for more than a week.
Compliance with these rules is obligatory for every
member of FSK regardless of rank. Any violation
of the COC and Part A in particular will be subject
to an Internal Affairs Investigation and might lead
to demotion or expulsion from the clan.